The 2021 Best Innovation Award recognises a product or service that is truly innovative, providing a unique value proposition and tangible benefits to the lifting equipment industry. Impact of the innovation may be demonstrated by producing evidence that you have:
- Gained competitive advantage
- Increased market share or contributed to significant growth
- Achieved operational excellence
- Helped deliver better service
- Improved financial performance
All nominations must:
- Address a need
- Solve a problem
- Seize an opportunity
- Create a new market
Applications must include supporting information to meet the requirements of the following judging criteria:
- Evidence as to how the nomination is different and whether it has distinct, game changing advantages over any alternatives
- How the nomination may establish a vision or be the basis of a larger system or platform of innovations and how it might be an inspiration to future innovation and innovators
- How the company’s product or service is innovative, and how the company is leading innovation in the industry.
Judges will be looking for details of concept, value, delivery and impact from notion to launch.
- Before applying, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
- When requested, please enter your full contact information. This information is used to contact you or to create other material in relation to your application (certificates, trophies etc.)
- LEEA reserves the right to withdraw this award and reinstate this category the following year in the event that nominations are insufficient or unsuitable
Please, download the ‘Application Guidelines’ document (PDF). This document will provide all the criteria the judges will be looking for when processing your application.