Craig Morelli Award - Accredited Training Scheme - Best Trainer
The 2022 Accredited Training Scheme – Best Trainer Award focuses on LEEA’s Accredited Training Scheme and the professional trainers delivering high- quality end-user training courses.
The following evidence will support your application:
- Evidence of feedback received from clients andtrainees
- Personal professional developmentaccomplishments
- Professionalism - the nominee has consistently met or exceeded challenging objectives and demonstrated a quality approach through personal values and working practices.
- Innovation - the nominee has used innovative approaches, working practices or technologies to enhance their training delivery. How has such innovation been utilised toward organisational best practice.
- Role model - the ways in which the nominee sets examples to colleagues which focusses on the important role of a LEEA accredited training provider and the standards expected of training professionals approved by the scheme. What are the resulting impacts on the organisation from the nominee as a role model?
- Measurable success - how the nominee has delivered quantifiable benefits to their company through involvement with training initiatives in the past year and can demonstrate continual professional development to enhance their ability to succeed in future.
- Before applying, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
- When requested, please enter your full contact information. This information is used to contact you or to create other material in relation to your application (certificates, trophies etc.)
- LEEA reserves the right to withdraw this award and reinstate this category the following year in the event that nominations are insufficient or unsuitable