The 2021 Outstanding Apprentice Award recognises talented apprentices who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to their professional development in the lifting equipment industry.
Our judging panel will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Evidence of the nominee’s career plan
- Consistency of performance and achievement
- Innovation and contributions to the business
- Ways in which the nominee has gone above and beyond employer expectations
- Additional responsibilities that have been embraced and the resulting impact
- Before applying, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
- When requested, please enter your full contact information. This information is used to contact you or to create other material in relation to your application (certificates, trophies etc.)
- LEEA reserves the right to withdraw this award and reinstate this category the following year in the event that nominations are insufficient or unsuitable
Please, download the ‘Application Guidelines’ document (PDF). This document will provide all the criteria the judges will be looking for when processing your application.