The 2021 Safety Award recognises commitment to safety in the lifting equipment industry. Nominations are invited for safety related products or services, including safety education and training.
Applications are invited for any of the following:
- Safety Leadership
- Recognition of an activity or project
- How the nomination has contributed to the prevent accidents/incidents
- Demonstration of leadership in safety or as a safety role model
- Development of safety-conscious policies & procedures
- Active promotion of safety in the workplace
- Innovation & enthusiasm in marketing safety in the lifting equipment industry
- Collaborative & proactive work towards improving safety
- Educating and mentoring of others in safety
- Before applying, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
- When requested, please enter your full contact information. This information is used to contact you or to create other material in relation to your application (certificates, trophies etc.)
- LEEA reserves the right to withdraw this award and reinstate this category the following year in the event that nominations are insufficient or unsuitable
Please, download the ‘Application Guidelines’ document (PDF). This document will provide all the criteria the judges will be looking for when processing your application.