The 2021 Unsung Hero Award recognises individuals who excel in their work ‘behind the scenes’, underpinning the successes of their organisation.
- Personal accomplishments
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Communication with colleagues
- Excellence in performance of duties and beyond the call
- Champion of corporate values and behaviours
The judging panel would be looking for evidence of individuals who are reliable and effective in their work but receive little or no recognition. We are looking for stalwarts of the lifting equipment industry.
- Before applying, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
- When requested, please enter your full contact information. This information is used to contact you or to create other material in relation to your application (certificates, trophies etc.)
- LEEA reserves the right to withdraw this award and reinstate this category the following year in the event that nominations are insufficient or unsuitable
Please, download the ‘Application Guidelines’ document (PDF). This document will provide all the criteria the judges will be looking for when processing your application.