Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following rules of application. Before applying, please ensure you are familiar with the General Terms and Conditions of Entry to Awards.
There are no charges for applications for the 2023 LEEA Awards.
2. Applications Deadline:
You have until 11.59pm on Monday 21st August 2023 to submit your applications.
3. Method of Application:
Applications must be completed and submitted through the online entry portal at https://awards.leeaint.com
Applications must be submitted in English.
5. Multiple applications:
You may apply (or nominate) for more than one award, except for:
- Outstanding Apprentice: an apprentice may only be nominated for one award per year by their employer.
6. Application restrictions:
Individuals cannot nominate themselves for any of the award categories.
Directors and owners of organisations cannot be nominated for the Rising Star award.
Entering the incorrect category may result in disqualification. Please ensure you choose the correct category. If you are unsure which category applies for your application, please check with the LEEA team: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Application process:
- Please complete all free-text boxes. Incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Once you have completed your application, an e-mail will be sent to you acknowledging receipt
- If you don’t receive an acknowledgement within 5 working days from your submission, please contact the LEEA team: email@example.com
- LEEA reserves the right to invalidate and withdraw an award from any applicant if they supply false or fraudulent information to support their application
- The judges may need to audit the information you provide
- The judges’ decision is final
- If insufficient/suitable applications/nominations are received for any award category, LEEA reserves the right to withdraw said award and reinstate that category the following year
Please submit all supporting documentation to support your nomination in PDF format only. Applicants may be asked for additional supporting information at the judging stage
Winners will be announced at the 2023 Awards Dinner. Finalists will be advised 28 days before the Awards Dinner and invited to attend.
Control of Data:
The information you submit, will be used only for activities strictly related to the awards. Winning applications may become public. Applicants shall be prepared to participate in post event publicity associated with the award. No company sensitive information will be used without your prior consent.